Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Decor Elements

Stampin' Up has their own exclusive line of Home Decor products which I am just in LOVE with!!! They truly are the highest quality vinyl rub-ons I have seen and the Home Decor Stencils coordinate with so many Stampin' Up designs. I have been doing some exploring with them and was wondering about some different ways to use and I came across this:





Dawn Rapsas designed this for the UStamp group that I belong to (Yes, I know - I totally copied her idea). I just thought it was so cool. It welcomes visitors to your home all through the year. The four seasons are printed on the Whisper White cardstock with my computer and then layered onto Basic Black and then onto Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, and Dusty Durango cardstock. These are some of the In Colors which you can only purchase through the end of June so order yours soon before they are gone for good. I stamped the images from Best Wishes and More that coordinates with each of the seasons. They are all then attached to the backboard of an 18 1/2 x 8 1/2-inch frame I purchased at Wal-Mart. I had to cover the backboard with Basic Black cardstock because it was like just plain veneer or something like that - not pretty at all! Then I applied the Medium Welcome to the outside of the glass. It was so easy to rub on with the applicator tool.

The really cool thing is that you can set this in a stand like I did or you can hang it on your wall. Mine will sit on my coffee table in the family room to welcome my guests year 'round :) Thanks Dawn for the great idea!!! 'Til next time.....

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...