Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Wow, I finally got these pictures uploaded. Boy, am I looking forward to having high-speed internet service some day!! It took my dial-up service forever to do this yesterday. But, I am still going to post the card.

I do not normally make cards for every holiday but I do love St. Patrick's Day. So, for last month's card class we made this:






Super simple and yet fun!! To make the shamrock, we punched four of the long hearts from the Heart to Heart Punch and then added a Rhinestone Brad to the center. We stamped the sentiment on a Metal Edge Circle Tag and attached it with a Stampin' Dimensional. We ran the strip of Basic Black cardstock through the Crimper and attached it with Mini Glue Dots. So simple and quick to put together and I just love the color combination!

Here is a close-up of the tag:





The full list of supplies is:

Stamp Set: Go Greeen (under $10 and FREE with a $50 order until March 31)

Cardstock: Glorious Green, Basic Black

Ink: Glorious Green

Accessories: Crimper, Heart to Heart Punch, Rhinestone Brads, Circle Metal Edge Tags, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope you all felt the "Luck o' the Irish" yesterday! I know we did here in Mid-Michigan because the weather was absolutely beautiful :) It won't last through the weekend so I am enjoying it as much as possible now. So, til next time.....

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...