Friday, January 22, 2010

Simple and Sweet

Good morning! Card class was sooo much fun last night! We stamped, talked, laughed, and ate chocolate - what a way to spend the evening with friends :)

I wanted to do something simple and sweet so I let my mind wander back to when I first got started with Stampin' Up. I remembered a little project I had done at a meeting with Ronda Wade. This is what we made:


The little pouch is made from one of our Medium Envelopes - whooda thunk it??? It is so simple to make and it is sweet because it holds the small individual packs of M&Ms or conversation hearts. I couldn't find the hearts individually packaged - so I made my own. I love to improvise! All you do to make this is seal the envelope, cut in about 1/3 of the way down the edge and gently turn your scissors as you cut. Stamp the larger piece with any background stamp you choose and then run it through your crimper. Decorate the smaller piece with die cuts. You will end up with this:

The supplies I used were:

Stamp Set: Sprinkles (you can earn this free right now)

Ink: Regal Rose

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (just a scrap to cover the back of the die cut that hangs over the edge of the pouch.

Accessories: Whisper White Medium Envelopes, Crimper, Die Cuts from Love Sparkles Simply Scrappin' Kit, candy

So, so easy!! And they make a great little gift for friends, kids, your downline, etc, etc. There are so many things you could put inside these little beauties - packets of flower seeds, tea bags, and even gift cards. They are very versatile and super quick to do up.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...