Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I {Heart} Scrapbooking

As promised, today I am sharing some scrapbook pages with you. The first one is the one I just did for a friend. Her little girl was born in November and she is just the absolute cutest little thing!!!



I used Pretty in Pink Textured Cardstock for the page and cut the mats with my Big Shot (awesome for scrapbooking - buy one here). I cut the daisy flowers using the Daisies #2 die and made the heart shaped petals for the flower in the lower left corner using the Full Heart Punch. The words and the other hearts are from the Love Sparkles Simply Scrappin Kit.


Here is the complete list of supplies:


Stamp Set: Little Angel (from the Occasions Mini)


Cardstock: Pretty in Pink Textured, Regal Rose, Gable Green, Naturals White, Patterned paper from Love Sparkles Simply Scrappin Kit


Ink: Regal Rose


Accessories: Big Shot, Daisies #2 die, Scallop Circle die, Scallop Square die, Love Sparkles Simply Scrappin Kit, Pretty in Pink Corduroy Buttons, Pretty In Pink Epoxy Brads, Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon


Once I got the page assembled I added it to a shadowbox frame that I purchased from Target. It makes a wonderful accessory to hang on the wall or stand on a shelf.





What a fun way to scrapbook just a few favorite pictures and have them always on display. Here is another frame I did for my nephew and his new wife:



I printed the words in My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up's digital scrapbooking program. It is amazing!! The patterned paper I used in this frame is the gorgeous Night and Day Designer Series Paper that was in our Holiday Mini. Although you can no longer purchase the paper, it is available as a digital download in my Online Store as is My Digital Studio. These downloads will also work with other digital scrapbooking program but with ours, you also have the availability of using our printing service which guarantees your colors will print to match Stampin' Up products. That way you can easily create hybrid pages by adding your own embellishments for a 3-D affect. So cool!!!! And you are not limited to scrapbooking. You can create cards, calendars and flyers.

What a terrific gift idea for an anniversary, birthday, Christmas, you name it!! And they are so fun to do!

Well, I have some new products to play with so I will sign off until tomorrow.

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...