Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Garden From the Heart

Sorry, I am posting so late today, but my internet server seems to have a problem with my blog host about once a week. I couldn't even log on earlier today to make a post - very frustrating!!! If it continues, I may have to switch to something else. But, I will keep you posted on that.


Anyway, onto more important things. Friday is my mom's birthday and I knew she would love this card we made at card class last week. She knows she is getting one for her birthday so now I can post it.






I just LOVE the new Garden From My Heart stamp set!!! My mom sent me pictures of her rose bushes in full bloom in January - can't even imagine that here in Mid-Michigan. But since she lives just outside of San Diego, she can enjoy that all year 'round. Lucky her!!! So, what better stamp set to use for her birthday on January 29th :) I love you, Mom!

So, let's move on to the supply list before I get too melancholy - I used the following Stampin' Up supplies:

Stamp Set: Garden From The Heart, Well Scripted (both from the Occasions Mini)

Cardstock: Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Bashful Blue Designer Series Paper, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Gray

Accessories: Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Bashful Blue 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Certainly Celery Marker, Barely Banana Marker, Bashful Blue Marker

This card was so easy to put together using the new Clear Mount Stamp Sets. You can put both stamps onto Block E and stamp them in one motion!!! So cool!! I love our blocks and from now on will be using the clear mount stamps whenever possible. They are truly amazing and so easy to use. I honestly think we have the best style of acrylic blocks on the market and our bundle price is the best deal available !!! Visit my website at http://www.lauriesrubberroom.stampinup.net/ to purchase yours today on the Online Catalog. You will save the cost of the bundle in no time once you start purchasing clear mount stamp sets. And you will definitely NOT be disappointed.

Well, it is late and I need to sign off for now. Check back tomorrow to see an adorable scrapbook page that fits perfectly into a 12x12 shadowbox frame!! Let me know if you are interested in starting a scrapbook club - I would love to work with you !!

Till then, Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...