Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some changes and some news!

Hi everyone. So sorry that I have been off for awhile. There have been some new developments in my life over the past couple of weeks and things are a bit out of whack right now.

My husband became quite ill and I had to return to Michigan (at least for a bit). I have limited internet access for right now but that will change in a couple of days (thanks to a dear friend). So, I just wanted to update you for now and let you know that I will be back in a couple of days and back to posting.

Please keep us in your prayers as we may have some trials ahead of us. He has to go through some tests and we are praying for good results!!! Until then, keep stamping and I will be back soon to share with you. 'Til next time.....................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

4 comments:

  1. Praying all will turn out okay Laurie. Don't worry about posting, we will be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that God will give you wisdom and all involved and God's healing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that your husband is ill again, glad to hear your back home again. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Am keeping all of you in our prayers. God is watching over you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about you and your hubby!!! You both have been our thoughts. I hope everything is good news from the tests. Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...