Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Petals & Paisley Sneak Peek

I haven't had a lot of time for stamping since I arrived in Michigan :( So, I decided I would post a card we did in my card class last month. This is actually a sneak peek at some products that will be in the 2011-2012 catalog. But, you can get them this month when you spend $20 on any other Stampin' Up products. All of the details can be found in my online store. The designer series paper is gorgeous!!!! And it goes with a bunch of our colors!! A little bird told me it is actually the new In Colors for next year but I know of at least 11 colors from our core colors that work very nicely with it as well.

I also used my Big Shot for some added fun to come up with this:




The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set
: Four Frames, Just Believe


Cardstock
: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper


Ink
: Night of Navy


Accessories
: Big Shot with Little Leaves Sizzlit, Decorative Label Punch, Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

All of the images in the Four Frames stamp set can be punched out with the Decorative Label Punch. They are destined to become a baggie book for my downline :) So many possibilities with this set :) And I just cannot get enough of the designer series paper!! I will most likely be buying tons of that over the next year. I am really hoping for a coordinating stamp set with the swirly and floral images to match.....hint, hint SU!!!

I was able to attend Ronda Wade's downline meeting last night - it was so good to see all of my stamping friends!!! I have truly missed them - but, sorry ladies, I am still hoping to be back in CA soon! I received some wonderful swap cards and will share some of them tomorrow. 'Til next time......................................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done! Such a great use of the little leaves sizzlet, and the navy color really catches your eye. Thanks for the inspiration. Kit Marie

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...