Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ice Cream Parlor CD Folder

I have been looking for some cute projects to show next month in honor of National Scrapbooking Month. I have already done some CD Folder Albums using 1 and 2 of the folders. Then, recently, Patty Bennett offered yet another great tutorial using 4 folders!! I just loved the ones she posted so, naturally, I had to purchase the tutorial :)

During Sale-a-Bration, I accumulated about 7 packages of the Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper and Die Cuts and so I thought this would be a fun project to use them on. Turns out I was right.....lol! This is how it turned out:





Once you remove the belly band, it folds out to reveal all sorts of fun pages to add your photos to:




I know just which picture I want to add to this page:





I just love the variety of die cuts that were in this package:





It is even fun to use the little edgings from the border strips. I added one of them to the Daffodil Delight cardstock just to add that extra little touch:






The complete list of supplies:

Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White

Accessories: Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper and Die Cuts, Sticky Strip, CD Folders (I got mine from ULine)

As you can see, it doesn't take much to make one of these - and they are soooo fun!!! I know exactly what pictures I want to add to this album and as soon as I do that, I will post the finished product. I must caution you, though. These are addicting!!! I already have a second one almost completed using the Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper that I used on my card using The Open Sea. And I have been going through some of my stash of retired Simply Scrappin' Kits and see all kinds of possibilities......can't wait to make some more of these :) LOL!!! I just love them!

Thank you so much for your continued support - I appreciate all of my visitors. I wish you all a very blessed Easter and look forward to sharing with you again. 'Til next time........................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from the SUDSOL site -I am a new stamper and enjoy browsing blogs -your projects are exceptional and I am now a follower -Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Laurie! I love this too! I am going to have to go look for this little tutorial! Thanks for sharing! Love the inside pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. Where did you pick up the CD holders from?

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...