Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sweet Summer

Sale-a-Bration is one of my favorite "seasons." During February and March, for every $50 you spend with Stampin' Up, you can choose one of the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets FREE!! Who doesn't like free stuff??? This year we have some super cute sets along with some gorgeous Designer Series Paper, quick accent die cuts, buttons, ribbon, and even a CD with all of the Sale-a-Bration products for My Digital Studio!! How cool is that?!

I love them all (of course..lol) but one of my favorites is called Sweet Summer. It is full of cute little flowers and fancy stems. I went on a search for some summery colors and came up with this for my card class:





The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set:
Sweet Summer, Something to Celebrate

Cardstock:
Regal Rose (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" , 2 3/4" x 3 1/4"), Pear Pizzazz (5 1/4" x 4"), Marina Mist (5" x 3 3/4"), Whisper White (2 1/2" x 3")

Ink:
Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories:
Ticket Corner Punch, Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Markers - Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Stampin' Dimensionals

This card was quick and easy and bright and cheery - the perfect combination :) Definitely one I will be making more of this year! And it will be so fun to swap out the color combinations and the flower images. Hmmmmm....I may have to do a boxed set of these :) But, that's a whole other project...lol!!

Thanks so much for stopping in today and sharing my little "sweet summer" day. I always enjoy your visits :) 'Til next time....................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...