Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gorgeous View and a CAS Card

Yesterday I was blessed enough to have my biggest workshop so far!!! OK, so it was only the second one I have ever had, but it was still the biggest....lol!! I was so excited for my hostess, Amy. She was able to get a bunch of fun products at no cost to her! She was thrilled! That's the best part of my job :)

Before I show the Make-and-Take that we did at Amy's workshop, I just have to share the gorgeous view from Lakeside this morning. We had quite the storm yesterday and although we just got buckets and barrels of rain here in Santee, the mountains got almost a foot of snow. They are beautiful today and I just love looking at them when they are snow-covered. I love snow....as long it is from a distance :) When I stopped at a park-and-ride in Lakeside, I was able to capture this:




The picture isn't even close to how it looks in real life. It really is soooo beautiful! Someday I want to have a camera that will bring landscapes to life. But, I need to hold alot more workshops to afford one, so for now I will just concentrate on creating cards :) This is the make-and-take we did at Amy's workshop yesterday:





The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Baby Blossoms, Bring On The Cake

Cardstock: Crumb Cake (5 1/2" x 8 1/2"), Rose Red (4" x 5 1/4", 2 1/4" x 3"), Garden Green (1"x 5"), Very Vanilla (2 1/4" x 3"), Springtime Vintage DSP (2"x 4 3/4", 1 7/8" x 4 3/4")

Ink: Rose Red, Garden Green

Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Rose Red 1/2" Seam Binding, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everyone is ready for spring! Even those of us here in Southern California :) So, that has pretty much been the theme of things lately. And the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper is so gorgeous for spring projects! And I just adore that little frame in the Baby Blossoms stamp set. The Occasions Mini Catalog has so many coordinating items this time. It is so fun to experiment and put things together in lots of different ways. I am going to hate to see this one go away. But, I can have unlimited lifetime access to many of the products with My Digital Studio. Some of the stamp sets and the Springtime Vintage DSP have already been made available as digital downloads. You can get your copy here. I can't wait to have some fun with that :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing a little bit of winter and spring with me. I hope you have been inspired to take some photos and to put a little bit of spring in your greeting cards this week. 'Til next time......................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...