Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Scallop Envelope

Have I told you lately that I absolutely LOVE my Big Shot?!! Well, I do! And the card I created today for my card class this month is just one more reason to love it........






I used the envelope on the front of the card to hold a tag also made with the Scallop Envelope die. You simply pull the tag out to reveal a message:




This card was so simple to make using these supplies:


Stamp Set: Messages For Mom (Occasions Mini) and Whimsical Words (Sale-a-Bration)

Cardstock: Naturals White, Regal Rose, Gable Green, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Gray

Accessories: Big Shot (lovin' it!!!!), Scallop Envelope die, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Regal Rose and Gable Green Markers, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Border Punch


I used the sticky strip to attach the envelope to the front of the card and then folded the flap back and stuck it down with a stampin' dimensional. It just gave it some dimension and allowed the tag to stick above and be easily pulled out to reveal the message. This card was so quick and easy and really shows the versatility of the Scallop Envelope - it can be used for more than packaging a gift tag! I love playing around with different layouts and I love cards that have dimension :) This fit the bill for both!


We will be making this card on February 18th at my monthly card class. If you would like to attend, please RSVP by noon on the 18th or you can arrange for me to make your cards and send them to you. Contact me today at gibby@cmsinter.net to reserve your spot.


Well, back to the design table - until tomorrow....

Happy Stamping,


Laurie


Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...