Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dreams du Jour

Well, you probably have been thinking that I fell off the face of the earth :) But, I just have been a bit busy lately with some other things. But, I am back and really looking forward to my monthly card class next week. Here is one of the cards we will be making:

The supplies I used are:

Stamp Set: Dreams du Jour (don't know exactly what it means which is kinda sad since one of my grandmothers was born in France)

Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Naturals White, Tea Party Designer Series Paper

Ink: Almost Amethyst

Accessories: Big Shot (do you want one yet?), Daisies #2 die, Stampin' Sponges, 1/2 and 1 inch circle punches, Build-a-Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals

I have wanted this stamp set for a long time and finally broke down and purchased it. It makes a simple card just look elegant. And the Daisies #2 die is one of my faves!!! Love the way these look on a card. And you can honestly do three different sized flowers with it for some added versatility.

Well, back to the design room to get finished up on this month's agenda. We will be making 6 cards and 2 small 3-D projects. Hope you can join us - contact me at gibby@cmsinter.net to reserve your spot.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammorgram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...