Friday, January 3, 2020

Fotobella Design Team Package

This month I received the fabulous Crafternoon bundle and Wooden Flourish Pack by Kaisercraft. This is such a cute collection that can showcase a variety of crafts! The collection includes paper, ephemera, glass circles, and a stamp set. You can purchase the Wood Flourish Pack separately. All of these products can be found here.

Here is a peek at what you get:


What a fun package! The paper collection consists of 12 double-sided sheets and a sticker sheet:


It has designs for quilters, painters, paper crafting, and just about anything handmade. I love the versatility! The ephemera has lots of little goodies to add to your projects:




Those cute little doily pieces would be great accents on a greeting card or scrapbook page. So many possibilities with this package! I have never used glass circles before but am excited to add them to a project. The stamp set has some great images for cards or small accents in mini albums:


Can't wait to play around with these! Last, but not least, is the adorable little Wood Flourish Pack. I absolutely love these little pieces!! You can easily use them as the natural wood color or change them up using ink or markers. These are a must have with this collection!



Well, my first project has been submitted for approval and as soon as it is published on the Fotobella Blog, I will share it here. I think you will be inspired to create something fun!! Keep watch....should be here soon! Until then.....

Happy Crafting,
Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...