Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Fotobella Design Team Home Decor

My project has been published on the Fotobella Blog so I can share it with all of you now. I had so much fun making this cute simple home décor piece. The Christmas Treasures collection is packed full of rich color and some great vintage elements and a little touch of nostalgia mixed in. It has been so easy to work with because the ideas are endless! This is the first of 3 projects that I will be creating for the design team this month:




I started by fussy cutting the images from the Christmas Treasures Reindeer page. I inked up the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink for a vintage look and then attached them with dimensionals to the Christmas Treasures Dear Santa page. It has a fabulous reindeer border around the outer edge. Then I added some of the enamel dots in between for just a bit of embellishment but not enough to draw attention from the "stars" of the piece. Then I put it in a 12x12 shadowbox frame so it can either hang on the wall or sit on a shelf.

It was quick and easy and, of course, looks so much better in person! Sometimes lighting is such a challenge! You can purchase this beautiful collection here.

I can't wait to share some more projects with you! You will love the gorgeous papers and embellishments in this collection for many of your own Christmas Treasures.

'til next time.....

Happy Crafting,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...