Monday, July 11, 2011

Just an Update

Just an update to let you know I am in Michigan and have been busy sorting and packing!! We should have tons of stuff in our moving sale :) It is amazing what you accumulate in 29 years of marriage..lol!!

Hubby's treatments seem to be going well. It seems a bit easier this time. He still has the fatigue which is expected but he is handling the chemo quite well so far.

I haven't had any time to stamp and am starting to have some serious withdrawal symptoms!! But, hopefully I will be able to get back to it soon! My hair will be alot grayer if I don't, that's for sure :) I am anxious to share some of the new products with you. Be sure to check out the new catalog and start making out your wish list. Christmas is the perfect time to send all of your family members to my website to shop from your list.

I will try my best to get a quick card done to post this week. Until then, thanks so much for keeping in touch and for keeping us in your prayers. 'Til next time.........................,

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...