Monday, July 18, 2011

Aviary and Word Play

Before I left for Michigan, I had put together a couple of cards in hope of leaving a card class with my mom. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get all of them finished so my customers will have to wait until I get back out there :( But, since I have very little time for stamping right now, I thought I would do a quick post to show you one of them.

I used the little owl from the Aviary stamp set and a sentiment from Word Play to come up with this:




The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set:
Aviary, Word Play, Autumn Days

Cardstock:
Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Paisley Petals DSP

Ink:
Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Early Espresso

Accessories:
Scallop Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Whisper White 3/8-inch Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

I held the taffeta ribbon on my Island Indigo ink pad using a sponge dauber and pulled it across the pad to color it. I didn't get a chance to order the ruffled ribbon in the In Colors so this was the next best thing :) I love these new In Colors and they are gorgeous with the Paisley Petals designer series paper. Next month you will be able to purchase all of your designer series paper in a great deal from Stampin' Up. I will give you all of the details on August 1st!! It will be a great time to stock up on all of the beautiful new papers.

Well, I know this is short but I have to get back home and keep on packing :( I would much rather be spending my time here or stamping - by that's life these days. I will post again as soon as I can. Until then, thank you so much for your visits, your prayers, and your continued support. 'Til next time.............................,

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...