Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fun Stuff!!!

I received a box of new products from Stampin' Up this week! And, yes....I am a 2nd-Day Air junkie because I cannot stand to wait a week or longer to get my stuff !! LOL! And, this time I needed to get it sooner so I could start working on my project for the Inky Fingers Club. Here are some of the products I will be using:




I have some fun cards planned and a super neat box to store them in.....can't wait to share them with you!!! Mine are just a sample of the fantastic projects you will receive when you purchase the Summer 2013 event with Inky Fingers Club. Here are the details:


Inky Fingers Club

Summer 2013 Session

July 7th through July 20th

 

All New Stampin’ Up! Products

Over 50 Exclusive Designs

Creative Card Sets & Containers

14 Daily Tutorials

Talented Guest Designers

Step by Step Directions

Lots of Photos

 

Daily Challenges with Prizes

Original Artwork shipped to Members


Doesn't this sound like fun???? I know you will not be disappointed! There is a fabulous line-up of designers and all of the projects use NEW items from the Stampin' Up 2013-2014 Annual Catalog! Here is the link to join....there is an early bird opportunity this weekend :) Be sure to email me when you join!!

 
 
 
Well, I need to get back to work.......have lots to do now :) Be sure to join me for the Inky Fingers Club Summer 2013 Session today!! 'Til next time..........
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Laurie
 
Remember to get your mammogram!

 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurie !! I am a designer for Inky Fingers too !! I am just visiting all my fellow designers blogs. I am your newest follower !! Visit me if you get the chance !! Cheers !

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...