Friday, December 16, 2011

I Haven't Forgotten You

Just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgotten you. Life has been pretty hectic.

Hubby's treatments have been pretty rough this time so when I am not working, I am usually taking him to the doctor. He gets dehydrated easily and has fallen a few times and has struggled alot with adverse side effects this time. Feels like I am on a roller coaster most days.

But hopefully after the next round of chemo we will be back down to the University of Michigan Cancer Center to do the stem cell transplant. We are both ready to be done with this.

Needless to say, I haven't had much time for stamping lately. But, I plan to change that this week. I am going to charge up the camera batteries and get some pictures on here for you over the weekend.

I had a great time with some girl scouts in October making cards for the Ronald McDonald House and I have held a Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. I am working on the 2011 Christmas Gift Extravaganza and will have lots of stuff to post in the next few days.

Thanks so much for your prayers and continued support through this rough patch in my crazy life. I value all of you so much. 'Til next time........................,

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...