Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bliss

Wow! This past week was just kinda crazy. And I just could not get the old Mojo going :( Do you ever have those days when the word "creativity" seems like it is a foreign language that you haven't learned yet? Well, that's how I have felt all week!! lol!

But, I got some great news today so I have to get it in gear quickly!!! My son and his girlfriend are coming to visit me!! I am super excited - haven't seen them since July! And my card class is next Saturday, the day they leave :( So far, I have four cards cut so I am half the way there. I will get them finished up tomorrow before they get here :) Woohoo!!!

So, tonight I am showing you one of the cards we will be doing in class next weekend. This is the last month of Sale-a-Bration so I want to showcase some of the great stamp sets in the brochure not only for my customers that have already gotten them but also for those still trying to decide :) Bliss is one of my favorites. It is so feminine and yet has a real vintage feel. I didn't think I wanted vintage this time but I chose the "always awesome" Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper to come up with this:





The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Bliss

Cardstock: Baja Breeze (5 1/2" x 8 1/2", 3 3/8" x 4 5/8", scraps), Very Vanilla (3 1/4" x 4 1/2", scrap)

Ink: Baja Breeze

Accessories: Big Shot with Beautiful Wings Embosslit and Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, Designer Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1/16" Hole Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

This card was so easy to put together and I love, love, love using the Big Shot as a creative tool!! There is just so much you can do with it - just couldn't do without it now :) And nothing seemed to say "bliss" better than beautiful butterflies. I really need to use this embosslit more often.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing a little "bliss." I will try my hardest to keep up this week and maybe even post some pics of the fun stuff we have planned :) 'Til next time......................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Laurie!! So soft and soothing, with a little vintage feel!! I have decided to hide my Baja Breeze because I can't stop creating using this color and all the matching accessories. Miss you!!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...